The role holder is responsible for sales growth within the UK mainland. To rebuild customer relationships and then arrange for the area BDM to visit the customer for a more detailed product demonstration. Initialising corporate searches and introducing Mitrefinch, thereafter building a relationship with a target to setup a BDM demonstration.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To achieve monthly targets as determined by the company, in a profitable, professional business way.
- To contact potential new customers to inform them about our products, and to answer any questions along with arranging demonstrations and booking meetings for the relevant account managers.
- To make contact with old leads on the database to re-establish there current needs and book demonstration.
- To make outbound business calls to prospective corporate accounts and build relationships and direct prospects to the corporate team.
- To provide an accurate detailed monthly report on new prospects and report back to supervisor on progress.
- To ensure information on Sales Force.com is kept up to date and accurate, by ensuring all calls and emails are logged.
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market place, including industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified, considered and implemented appropriately.
- Maintain professional customer liaison and ensure the ethics of Best Advice are followed at all times.
- Act as an ambassador for Mitrefinch both in the external market and within internal stakeholders, demonstrating best in class sales behaviour and delivery of excellent customer experience results.
*The above is not an exhaustive list but identifies the core functions of the role.
Critical Knowledge & Experience
- Must have experience of telesales in a business to business marketplace, with a complex product and in a role that is primarily focused on winning new business.
- Salesforce.com experience
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of the organisation internally and externally.
- An influential and highly effective communicator (verbal/non-verbal/written).
- Experience of working within a sales team
- A team player able to work and support colleagues across the organisation.
- A willingness to accept change and to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment with ability to ‘see the bigger picture’
- Desire to exceed objectives and targets.
- Positive outlook when faced with challenges.
- A problem solver not a problem developer
Nice to have
- Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of workforce management rules